Happy 13th Birthday!!!

 

Tomorrow is Elizabeth's birthday so our Sunday morning running group 
went on a fun pre-birthday celebratory run this morning.   

It was also my last 13-miler to mark your birthday.   Our route was a bit longer today, and these extra miles were like those extra candles on your cake (a few more to grow on!). I am so grateful for health and strength today to celebrate YOUR BIG DAY!!) 

So 13 miles x 13 weeks = 169 miles for these long runs each Sunday 
(running approximately 35 miles a week x 13= 455 miles) 
 I don't have the exact mileage count, but just know that you have been with me in spirit for A LOT of miles and I have been so excited to get to celebrate you along the way! 

Auntie Em (post long run today) smiling because IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! 






So very very grateful that God gave us you, Colter.... 
Happy 13th Birthday! 
Love, 
Auntie Em 

Comments