Glory Strength

 


I read this early this morning, and I thought it was so perfect for my prayer for you today. 
It's been a long year with Covid-19, with lockdowns, with so many things delayed, with challenging family dynamics at times, with school being different, and whatever else comes to mind when you look back at this crazy year. As you look ahead to things getting more and more "back to normal," I am praying for you to have this "glory-strength" to stick it out for the long haul. Just like the picture I shared with you the other day from the Jesus Storybook Bible, may you turn to God and run to Him with everything that comes your way with this strength God give you. 

p.s. Verse 12 is good to take with you too: 
"It is strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy, thanking the Father who makes us strong enough to take part in everything bright and beautiful that he has for us." 

Comments