Show me the Way

Today, Jason and I had some time to go on a run before we headed out of town today. We made up a bit of a different route due to some time constraints. As we got to one intersection, I went one way to stop by the grocery to grab one thing for our trip that we needed, and Jason headed home to make sure Taylor was up for class.  As we charted different routes home, I was thinking about different paths we take through life. My mind then just began wandering until I got home. I was thinking about Anna having a week left to decide on college and I began praying for her to have wisdom and guidance. Then that made me think about you and I was praying for you with this next year and with lots ahead of you in middle school and high school and you making a college choice at some point (!).  This verse below came to mind, and I'll end this stream of consciousness here trusting that God can our wanderings and ponderings in our prayers for one another. ❤


Comments