Popular posts from this blog
Glory Strength
I read this early this morning, and I thought it was so perfect for my prayer for you today. It's been a long year with Covid-19, with lockdowns, with so many things delayed, with challenging family dynamics at times, with school being different, and whatever else comes to mind when you look back at this crazy year. As you look ahead to things getting more and more "back to normal," I am praying for you to have this "glory-strength" to stick it out for the long haul. Just like the picture I shared with you the other day from the Jesus Storybook Bible , may you turn to God and run to Him with everything that comes your way with this strength God give you. p.s. Verse 12 is good to take with you too: "It is strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy, thanking the Father who makes us strong enough to take part in everything bright and beautiful that he has for us."
overuse
o·ver·use verb ˌōvərˈyo͞oz/ 1. use too much. "young children sometimes overuse “and” in their writing" synonyms: hackneyed , overworked, worn out , timeworn , tired , played out, clichéd , stale , trite , banal , stock , unoriginal "try to avoid such overused adjectives as 'great' and 'beautiful'" noun ˌōvərˈyo͞os/ 1. excessive use. "overuse of natural resources" After the last few long runs, I've had some pain in a few joints, and after I mentioned it to Elizabeth, she said what I was describing is a pretty common running injury from overuse. So- I took the day off today and have tried to take it easy, and I called my favorite PT to see if I can get an appointment in to see her in the next few weeks. This kind of thing takes practice to let go of control here since my body is limited. I'll be needing to depend on God's timing, healing, and strength. So, here's to practicing trust and patience with this al...

Comments
Post a Comment